Sunday, July 24, 2011

My New Favorite Show NY Ink

 

NY Ink is a new tattoo show on TLC  that is a spinoff from Miami Ink. The star of the show is Ami James, a gifted tattoo artist who is known for his love of black and grey tattoos. Ami's new shop is in Soho, NY . Ami hand picked the cast. 

A quote from Ami himself... 
I'm Ami James and I'm a tattoo artist. New York is the greatest city in the world. And to compete here, you have to elevate the game. So I hand-picked the finest tattoo artists around. Because I don't want the best tattoo shop in New York, I want the best shop in the world! There's millions of stories in New York City and our job is to tell them all...in ink.

Stay tuned for more on NY Ink. I will post the latest news on the series and what I think of the shows. :)

No comments: